Here is Everything I Know About Super Tuesday
I have been writing a lot the pat few weeks about my strategy, thoughts, and concerns about betting on the Super Tuesday states up for grabs tonight. But I have also been building some scorecards I plan on using to track the results as they come in and to basically use for air traffic controlling cash through the 14 state map.
Embedded below is all the info I am using to pay attention. I also wrote yesterday about come portions of California that I am watching.Â
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRPmEudIWZnJSyqKd-8ky2JVCGcc_PElTPAjhRogPToSQF3bLQ_FWJoLVoKEo34d8VtJ5qcXuhcm77N/pubhtml” query=”widget=true&headers=false” /]
This is a powerful weapon. It is up to you to have the skills and training needed to use it without blowing your face off. For insights on that, you can either keep reading this blog (the #1 site on the internet) or experiment with Google (the #2 site on the internet).
Lastly, to summarize my positions:
- Very bullish on Joe in the South. Have positions in the 50s, 60s, and 70s throughout. This also includes later states like KY, GA, MS, and FL.
- Texas I have a medium position on Biden to win, with a hedge that he gets second. I’ll flip this quickly if the initial results don’t go my way.
- I made lots of boner bets on Bernie gimmes, some of which don’t vote today. ID, UT, ND, ME, WA. Maybe more.
- Watching and waiting on CA.
- Hoping that my months-old Bernie NO in Arkansas hits. In general, I don’t understand this state and would be happy to get out with initial investment in tact.
- I have accumulated positions for Biden in IL and NY at stupidly low prices hoping that he’ll do well tonight.
Remember, you’re never out of this game. I took an absolutely staggering loss in California, where I bet ages ago Bernie would lose. In less than a week, I’ve made all of that back and then some. You don’t have to be a genius to make money in this game. You just gotta be smart enough.