This past week I decided that I should probably be a coal miner. This is due to the fact that I cannot even think of anyone who has been more productive while trapped in a closed space without sunlight than me. Quarantine has just been Keendawg striking pay dirt every day. I have been grinding out blogs and podcasts and have also discovered that with enough free time, I am capable of:
- Eating tacos three times a day.
- Drinking wine without any ice cubes in it.
- Watching Chris Cuomo be a cam girl in his basement without thinking it’s weird.
Anyway, in the middle of all of this productivity, I sat down with the boys aka Zoltar and Pratik to chat about some of the biggest gambling markets on PredictIt. On this week’s podcast, we are emptying our mailbag to get to the bottom of these extremely important questions:
- Is Gretchen Whitmer a real VP candidate or just the flavor-of-the-month?
- Does it make sense to pump and dump VP candidates in the DNOM marketplace?
- Will Sen. Richard Burr resign?
- Is Dr. Fauci here to stay?
- Is there any reason to believe that Andrew Cuomo will be the Democratic presidential nominee?
Also we upped our game. Check out the video stream below: