The Boys are hitting different on this episode of Star Spangled Gamblers. Pratik and I caught up with Steve Bittenbeder, who covers sports, the gaming business, and politics and legislation for Casino.Org, which is basically the Deadline/Politico/Deal Book for the casino industry. Steve is an absolute genius and a national treasure when it comes to knowing the roadmap for making political gambling the next big thing. Obviously, this is what we are all about.
On this episode we cover:
- What states are primed to legalize political gambling?
- Why did West Virginia bone political gamblers after briefly legalizing?
- Is PredictIt’s regulatory status safe?
- How can we start a political gambling revolution?
- What are people in the Gaming Industry betting on this election?
All that and more on this episode of Star Spangled Gamblers.
You can stream the podcast here: