Today, Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial begins, and with it, 7 betting markets are ripening for action on PredictIt and Polymarket. Obviously, this podcast is going to be a clinic on how to pipe these lines harder than Tampa Bay piped Patrick Mahomes’s passing game on Sunday.
And we’ve brought in a ringer to help us.
Joining the SSG boys is Jonathan V. Last, editor of The Bulwark, the home of the #NeverTrump Republican movement.
Jonathan has been covering DC politics for 20+ years and is an absolute savage, both at giving insights and positioning them for winners.
On this podcast, we’ll cover betting action related to:
- How many Republicans will vote to convict?
- Will Ben Sasse, Rob Portman, Susan Collins, Mitch McConnell, Pat Toomey and/or Richard Burr vote to convict?
- Who will Republicans run for President in 2024?
- Is there enough cocaine in Florida to get Don Jr. to run for office?
- Generally speaking, wtf is wrong with Republicans right now?
This is an absolute banger of a podcast. LFG, Boys!!!
Subscribe and leave a review. NO REALLY. Do it.
Want to get in the game? Here’s a free $20 for newcomers to make their first trade. Click here to claim your first $20 free.