PredictIt’s CEO Answers All Your Questions
You’ve been asking for it for years, and it is finally here: a tell-all from PredictIt’s CEO, John Phillips, about how things actually work behind the scenes.
On this episode, John graciously explains:
- PredictIt’s market curation, selection, and resolution processes
- If/When the $850 market cap will be increased
- Steps they’ve taken to improve server reliability
- Possible changes in their trading fees
- PredictIt’s plan to compete with upstarts Polymarket and Kalshi
That’s right. PredictIt’s CEO is spilling the tea on all their secrets.
After that, we’re going to Virginia where a total banger of an election is underway.
Republican Glenn Youngkin and Democrat Terry McAuliffe are neck-and-neck, with the momentum (as of today) favoring the GOP in a state that just went Biden +10.
We called in a ringer for this one — Sharko Rubio — one of the absolute savages of election forecasting. We’re covering:
- Are the “neck-and-neck” polls real, or are they fake?
- Will the Republicans pull an upset?
- Where to bet like a degenerate once you’ve picked your side.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE:
First-time Kalshi user? Join the $30M Silicon Valley prediction market with some free swag. Sign up with the SSG Members referral code and get free swag + hook it up for your boys here.
Are you a blockchain bandit? Then follow these trades on Polymarket. Use this exclusive SSG referral code to get a $100 bonus from Polymarket when you make your first deposit.
Claim a $50 matching bonus on America’s largest (legal) political gambling exchange. Just click here and receive a $50 match.