Things feel like they are coming to a head.
On the COVID front, Illinois and California are dropping their mask mandates for everyone but school children; while New Jersey and Delaware are basically encouraging everyone of all ages to burn their masks immediately.
Cancel Culture also seems to be receding, or at least has experienced a major setback, thanks to Spotify CEO Daniel Elk backing Libertarian bro/bodyhacker/COVID contrarian Joe Rogan over the Woke Mob that wants him gone.
And for the first time in her life, Stacey Abrams is experiencing bad press because of this photo:
It’s truly shocking to see these trends reverse.
These are small-to-medium sized stories but they connect to the biggest emotions of the era. They also connect to a host of bets on PredictIt, Polymarket, and Kalshi. So with that as introduction, get ready for a fresh episode of SSG:
ON THIS EPISODE, BET & WIN BY PREDICTING:
- Will Spotify purge more episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience? (Polymarket)
- Will the US mask mandate for flights end? (Polymarket)
- How are the weird sex habits of Republican candidates in OH & OR flipping those races? (PredictIt)
- Is Stacey Abrams’ maskless self-own indicative of her fate in this year’s Georgie gubernatorial? (PredictIt)
- Will Drs. Fauci and Wollensky still be in Joe Biden’s come 2023?
LISTEN TO THE FULL PODCAST AND GET ALL THE INFORMATION
GET FREE MONEY AND SWAG TO BET ON POLITICS:
First-time Kalshi user? Join the $30M Silicon Valley prediction market with some free swag. Sign up with the SSG Members referral code and get free swag + hook it up for your boys here.
Claim a $50 matching bonus on America’s largest (legal) political gambling exchange. Just click here and receive a $50 match.