Why Vlad’s Putin’ Macron in Danger & Giving Boris Johnson New Hope
I personally consider myself a global citizen. When I am hanging with the Boys, I exclusively crank Modelos (Mexico) and sing Ace of Base (Sweden) songs at karaoke. My surf board was made in Taiwan.
That said, I am also woke AF and know that lived experiences are the most important, which is why I dialed up the #1 European heavy hitter in political gambling, Matthew Shaddick, to talk about what’s going on in this year’s European elections, and whether or not Vlad Putin’s potential war in Ukraine is going to spoil everything.
A few details:
- Shaddick aka “Shads” is the head bookmaker for $markets in London, and did all the political lines for Ladbrokes (a billion dollar company) before that
- Americans don’t know jack about Europe, so most of the lines on upcoming elections in France, the UK, and Hungary are pretty whack if you know what you’re doing
That’s where Shads comes in…
THE ODDS OF WAR IN UKRAINE + 3 LEADERS WHO ARE PUTIN’ THEIR CAREERS AT RISK
On this podcast, we’ve got Europe’s top political bookmaker on to discuss:
- Emmanuel Macron’s road to re-election in France
- Which fringe candidate currently trading at 2c has 10X higher odds of being his opponent in June
- Why Boris Johnson might actually survive the year in Britain
- How a war in Ukraine could jeopardize Vlad Putin’s rule
- Which European elections will experience upheavel if there is a war on the Continent
- Will Viktor Orban outlast Boris Johnson in the next European leader out market?
This is a thick episode for all you thicc global citizens.
GET FREE MONEY AND SWAG TO BET ON POLITICS:
First-time Kalshi user? Join the $30M Silicon Valley prediction market with some free swag. Sign up with the SSG Members referral code and get free swag + hook it up for your boys here.
Claim a $50 matching bonus on America’s largest (legal) political gambling exchange. Just click here and receive a $50 match.