Get ready for a triple-banger.
When President Biden nominated Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court, he thought he would be making history. But it turns out that all of the noise about seating a Black woman on the high court is being severely overshadowed by the sound of cruise missiles and air strikes detonating in Ukraine.
Yikes. Well, history is complicated.
On this episode of SSG, we’re unlocking the insights of predictions markets in both of these major events: a Supreme Court first, and the war in Ukraine that is freaking all of us out.
- Will Lisa Murkowski, Lindsey Graham, and/or Susan Collins vote to confirm Ketanji Brown Jackson?
- How many of the 5 retiring Republican senators are seriously considering voting for KBJ?
- What is the endgame?
- Can President Zelenskyy hold-off Putin for more than six weeks (Polymarket bet)?
- What “diplomatic solutions” are available? What can possibly be negotiated during war?
- Will the US and NATO be drawn into the fight?
GET FREE MONEY AND SWAG TO BET ON POLITICS:
First-time Kalshi user? Join the $30M Silicon Valley prediction market with some free swag. Sign up with the SSG Members referral code and get free swag + hook it up for your boys here.
Claim a $50 matching bonus on America’s largest (legal) political gambling exchange. Just click here and receive a $50 match.