We are half-way through primary season and one thing is clear: fake candidates grifting off of Trump, Crypto, or Internet stardom are getting absolutely smoked.
With trader favorites like Kathy Barnette (fake), Madison Cawthorn (joke), and Carrick Flynn (phony AF) all pretty much nuked in their elections this past week, we can safely say that many political gamblers are worse at spotting fake candidates than they are at talking to girls. And that is saying a lot.
So it’s time to BANK the lessons we’ve learned in a critical series of elections, and search for some places to deploy this hard-won knowledge in the near future.
ON THIS EPISODE OF SSG:
- What’s next for Dr. Oz, John Fetterman, and David McCormick in Pennsylvania?
- How to identify a fake candidate that will eat your money
- How to identify a real candidate who can actually win
- Who the most reliable experts were for election picks these past few weeks
- Why polls are still missing hard
- What you can do about that & where to look instead
We’ve got a solid round of ALPHA DOGS and BETA BOYS to play it out.
GET FREE MONEY AND SWAG TO BET ON POLITICS:
Claim a $200 matching bonus on America’s largest (legal) political gambling exchange. Just click here and receive a $200 match.
First-time Kalshi user? Join the $30M Silicon Valley prediction market with some free swag. Sign up with the SSG Members referral code and get free swag + hook it up for your boys here.