We’ve been harsh judges of the January 6 Committee due to the fact that its hearings have been extremely boring and overhyped. But this week’s testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson has us shook AF.
After a slow start, it now looks like the January 6 proceedings do have the potential to bury Trump under legal problems that could end any hope he has of returning to the Oval Office.
ON THIS PODCAST:
- Is Trump now looking at a criminal indictment?
- Who will be the next insider to rat on him? Is the dam breaking?
- Are Trump’s legal problems going to dampen the Red Wave for Republicans?
- Does Liz Cheney have time to save her own re-election?
WITH BONUS SEGMENTS ABOUT:
- Re-cap of this week’s primaries in CO, NY, IL, and MS
- A check-in with The Atlantic Sentinel’s Nick Ottens about the state of play in Europe
This podcast is LOADED with more GOLD than FORT KNOX. LISTEN TO IT HERE:
GET FREE MONEY AND SWAG TO BET ON POLITICS:
Claim a $200 matching bonus on America’s largest (legal) political gambling exchange. Just click here and receive a $200 match.
First-time Kalshi user? Join the $30M Silicon Valley prediction market with some free swag. Sign up with the SSG Members referral code and get free swag + hook it up for your boys here.