A Time-Tested Strategy to Bet on Tory Leadership Contests
As you probably know, Boris Johnson has resigned from the UK’s top leadership post, and the contest to replace him is underway. As you also probably know, I am an absolute genius and this website has more gold in it than Fort Knox.
However, the UK is a completely different country with a very strange culture (they still have horse carriages and scones there), so I am not qualified to say much. That’s why PAUL KRISHNAMURTY aka “Motty” is joining the pod today to give you some stone cold locks.
Motty is an absolute savage who has been picking elections in the UK for 20+ years, and is arguably the world’s original professional political gambler.
He forecasted Boris’s downfall perfectly on SSG just a few months ago, so listen closely to what he has to say.
MOTTY’S TIME-TESTED STRATEGY FOR LEADERSHIP ELECTIONS
ON THIS EPISODE, MOTTY WILL SHARE:
- His process for betting on Conservative Party leadership contests
- Who he thinks the finalists will be
- When he thinks voters will choose Boris Johnson’s successor
- Why betting markets are under-pricing the likelihood that Boris could be out VERY SOON; or be in power for quite a while longer.
- That’s right, the Rules Cuck Panther is on the prowl!
Forewarned is forearmed, so listen to this right, honorable episode of SSG now:
LISTEN TO THE FULL PODCAST
1 thought on “A Time-Tested Strategy to Bet on Tory Leadership Contests”