There are a few things that I personally find amazing about Joe Biden. First, he is a very nice guy, which is rare these days. But even more amazing are these two facts:
- He is still bald despite getting hair plugs
- Every time his polls hit a new low and people say, “Wow, can’t get any worse,” it does
For example, this week an NY Times poll found that Biden’s approval rating is at 33%, and that 64% of Democrats don’t want him to run again. Holy smokes!
But even as Biden’s approval ratings tumble to a record-low, Republican candidates are struggling to get traction with voters in key states like PA, OH, and AZ.
So what exactly is going on? That’s what we’re exploring on this week’s drinking games:
Covered on this podcast:
- Will Democrats really replace Joe Biden in 2024?
- Are the news report true? Is Trump going to announce a campaign by Labor Day?
- Is reconciliation alive or dead? Which press reports to believe?
- Why aren’t Republican senate candidates like Dr. Oz, JD Vance, and Blake Masters getting traction with voters, even as Dems slide deep into the abyss?
With BONUS SEGMENTS on:
- Sen. Josh Hawley’s amazing war of words with Berkley Law Professor Khiara Bridges over whether or not men can get pregnant; and
- The latest from WESTMINSTER re: who will replace Boris Johnson, with Star Sports’s William Kedjanyi
LISTEN TO THE FULL PODCAST
GET FREE MONEY AND SWAG TO BET ON POLITICS:
Claim a $200 matching bonus on America’s largest (legal) political gambling exchange. Just click here and receive a $200 match.
First-time Kalshi user? Join the $30M Silicon Valley prediction market with some free swag. Sign up with the SSG Members referral code and get free swag + hook it up for your boys here.